Terms and conditions
We encourage all members using the Envol Culturel website to be aware of the conditions of use.If you do not comply with the terms and conditions, your right to use the site will expire and YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CANCELLED.
B- Terms of payment and start of work
- In the event that you use a paid service, payments can be made by:
- A deposit of at least 40% is required before the start of the project
- For projects under $100, payment will be required in full prior to production
C- Tracking fees
- Envol Cultural will receive a 10% commission on all amounts negotiated through its services.
- The fee must be paid within 5 working days of receipt of the fee.
D-Elements provided by the artist or his representative
- Any element such as texts, typographic fonts, photographs or illustrations taken from image banks that should be included in the creations detailed in this agreement are to be provided by the artist and are not included in any price indicated.
- Writing texts and slogans are not included in the price of graphic design.
- The artist guarantees that he / she holds the rights required to use the elements he / she provides to Envol Culturel for the execution and possible distribution of the document.
- The artist undertakes to take up the cause of Envol Culturel in the event of any claim or litigation based on allegations of contrary facts and to indemnify Envol Culturel from all legal and extrajudicial expenses incurred or suffered by such claims and disputes.
- In the event of the cancellation of an agreement, any material produced by Envol Culturel remains the property of Envol Culturel, and an amount of cancellation, a value of expenses already incurred and pro rata of the work performed, must be paid by the artist.
- No refund or transfer to a third party will be accepted following termination.
F- Applicable Laws and Declaration
- The conditions listed herein are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws applicable in the Province of Quebec.
- In the event of a dispute, the parties shall assign jurisdiction to the competent courts of the Province of Quebec.
- The parties declare that this document constitutes the entire agreement between them and that it may not be amended in the absence of a written document signed by them.
- The signatory for the artist declares to be mandated by the latter for the purpose of negotiating and signing the agreement.
- You authorize Envol Culturel to use the email email@example.com for the performance of the representation tasks.
- You authorize Envol Culturel to put your name and / or logo on its website.
- You acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions relating to the use of the services and that you accept them in full.